Who we are
We are GYP5Y 5TREET LLP. Our website address is: https://www.gypsystreet.in.
Terms & Conditions :
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to www.gypsystreet.in and the terms “Visitor” and ” User” refer to the users.
• The domain name www.gypsystreet.in is a site operated by GYP5Y 5TREET LLP., a company incorporated under the laws of India with our registered office at PL0T -1323, Lane 10(B), Mallick Complex (“Company”).
• GYPSY STREET is an online brand of apparel and lifestyle products offered at great value to the consumer. Membership allows customers to purchase a variety of products. Upon placing an order, gypsystreet.in shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the service.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing on this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses, and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of .www.gypsystreet.in or their breach of the terms.
The user agrees that neither gypsystreet.in nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if gypsystreet.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The user further agrees that gypsystreet.in shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension, or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
The user agrees that gypsystreet.in shall not be responsible or liable to the user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall the Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to gypsystreet.in , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall the Company or any parties, organizations, or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Return, Refund, and Cancellation :
What are the terms and conditions for Return ,Refund and Exchange?
- Customers can Return/Exchange their order within 3 days of the order being delivered. We have reverse pickup facility available to most pin codes and we will get the order picked up from your delivery address. If in case we do not have pickup facility available at your pin code unfortunately, then you will have to self-ship the products back to us. You can self-ship your product through any courier service, preferably Speed-Post, to the address below.
- All Returns/Exchanges must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact. If not, the return/replacement will not be valid.
- You can raise cancellation request for items or orders within 24 hours from the time of placing the order by sharing us an email with your order ID and the reason for cancellation. Remember the cancellation request must be raised from the ID used while ordering on our site. Send us the email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order is shipped from the warehouse, it cannot be canceled. When the shipment is delivered and if the customer receives a faulty product then he or she can raise the return request.
- For Refund of orders already delivered successfully and then cancelled later by the customer, reverse pickup charge of ₹75~100 will be applicable. Or you can self-ship the package to us also.
- Online refund of shipping and COD charges is not applicable.
- Exchange policy is not applicable for products with more than 30% discount.
- If defective or incorrect products were delivered, we will bear the full charges for delivering the new product to you.
- The new replacement product for any return/exchange will be shipped only once the previous product reaches us and the Quality Check is passed on the same. If the product fails the Quality Check and seems to be used or untidy, then we will not be able to provide a new exchange/refund.
- If you have received damaged product/s, no worries, you can return the product and the amount will be refunded in your used payment method within 7 working days once the product is picked and received at our warehouse for approval of cancellation with valid reason. If the product item delivered to you was faulty from our end, then we will proceed with replacement of the product. Refund will be only given when we receive the product our end and QC verified.
-> In case of any size issues in the custom t-shirts there will be no replacement or refund under any circumstances. However, if the product is faulty or damaged from our end then the customer can proceed the return request.
-> The shoppers are requested to check the size guide before placing the order.
-> The color of the custom t-shirt and mobile cover may vary slightly per the customer’s screen resolution.
- For cash on delivery (COD/POD) orders, the refund amount will be settled into customer’s wallet , by which the customer can place future orders with the wallet money.
-> The Shoppers are requested to check if the product is returnable , refundable or not ,before placing an order.
13. In case your query is still not resolved, please write to us at email@example.com. Our Customer Care representatives will be happy to help you.
14. For initiating an exchange for any wrong size purchased by customer himself/herself, there will be an additional reverse pickup charge of ₹75~100. Or you can kindly send us back the product to our Corporate Office Address at
Gypsy Street LLP
Plot Lane 10 B, Mallick Complex,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751030
15. Estimated Order Processing Time:
24 to 48 hours
Estimated Delivery Time:
Within Odisha : 2 – 5 Days
Rest Of India : 5 – 12 Days